Skip to content
FOR LACHHA PARATHA DOUGH:
- ▢1 cup wheat flour/atta
- ▢1 cup maida / plain flour / all-purpose flour
- ▢¾ tsp salt
- ▢1 tsp sugar
- ▢pinch of baking soda, optional
- ▢2 tbsp oil
- ▢½ cup milk, warm
- ▢water as required, to knead
FOR LACHHA PARATHA:
- ▢¼ cup wheat four / atta
- ▢oil as required
LACHHA PARATHA DOUGH RECIPE:
- firstly, in a large mixing bowl, take maida and wheat flour.
- additionally, add salt, sugar, baking soda and a tsp of oil.
- furthermore, crumble well with your hands,
- now add milk and start to knead.
- add water as required and knead to smooth and soft dough.
- cover with moist cloth and rest for 30 minutes.
LACHHA PARATHA RECIPE:
- firstly, pinch a large-sized ball of dough, roll, and flatten it.
- also, dust with some wheat flour.
- furthermore, roll it into a thin circle as of chapati. roll as thin as possible.
- grease the chapati with oil and sprinkle wheat flour over it.
- now start creating pleats by folding with the help of fingers.
- stretch the pleated dough as much as possible.
- begin to roll the pleated dough like a swiss roll.
- furthermore, secure the end by pressing gently.
- take the rolled ball and dust with some wheat flour.
- and start rolling to a thin circle.
- take chapati tawa and place the rolled paratha.
- after a minuter flip off and cook the other side.
- once the golden brown spots start appearing on both sides grease with oil.
- furthermore, flip and roast both sides.
- then crush the paratha to form layers.
- finally, serve roti immediately with curry of your choice.